Surendra Singh - CCIE R&S #60346
About Surendra Singh
Surendra Singh is a Routing and Switching Expert with more than 4+ years of Experience in training candidates on Routing and Switching Technologies. His core specialization is Routing and Switching. He has strong teaching expertise on Cisco CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S. Helping networking aspirants grow with networking technologies is what he likes. He has trained more than thousand networking aspirants and helped them achieve their Cisco CCNA, CCNP Certifications.
- Configuring/installing/troubleshooting Cisco ASA 5505, 5510, 5512.
- Configuring/installing/troubleshooting Cisco IDS/IPS.
- OSPF Route Filtering , LSA Filtering Types of LSAs
- IS-IS Route Filtering, Route Leaking, L1 Router, L2 Router and L1/L2 Router DIS and Configuration.
- Configuration LDP, RSVP and TDP Protocols and VRF.
- MPLS Layer-2 VPN and Layer-3 VPN, L2TP and QinQ Tunnel.
- Working with BFD integration with SPF, IS-IS and BGP.
- Working with GRE and other Tunnelling protocols.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of IPv6 technologies.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Site-to-Site VPN with pre-shared key and RSA signature.
- Configuring and troubleshooting DMVPN.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Remote Access VPN.
- Configuring Cisco Routers with different Protocols such as RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS and BGP, Static Routing and different ACL permissions.
- Configure Cisco Switches with VLAN’s and VTP, STP, RSTP, MST and Working with Private VLANS.
- L2 Security, DHCP, DHCP-RELAY Agent Snooping Arp Inspection.
- Multicasting – PIM Sparse Mode, PIM Dense Mode, RP, auto-RP, BSR and MSDP.
- Implementation of Network Services and Optimization like NTP, DHCP, IP SLA, SPAN and RSPAN.
- CCIE Routing and Switching Written